Northfork of the White





North Fork of the White in Missouri is an awesome trout stream located in central Mo. Wild rainbows, big browns and no crowds what more could a guy want. Fished this little jewel with my friend Kevin owner of K&K Flyfishers in Kansas City. http://www.kkflyfishers.com/ We fished two days and caught large numbers of fish both rainbows and browns. Nothing too big came to the net today but a great winter trip. I've been spending a lot of time chasing trout at Taneycomo so it was good to get up here and catch these fish on my other trout patterns I don't get to use as much as I would like. No need for the 18's & 20's here these guys will eat big trout flies. Our host for the trip was Kevin's friends Shawn and Christina Taylor http://www.taylormaderivertreks.com/. These guys are the best I've ever stayed, great food, great people and they know the river. Very cool set up for a small group of anglers, Shawn would run the shuttle for us each morning making the trip a very cool experience.