Wiper Fix

I had to get out before Florida so I got away for a little wiper action. I've been fishing a lot lately but nothing big and exciting to really report about. This winter has been strange with the warm weather, fishing has been good but all my better fish have come out of the middle of the lake chasing bait. Since winter does not seam like its going to come I'm ready for a warm up and really get these fish going on a spring pattern.  I've got a couple of little top waters in the works that I will post once I start catching fish on them. They should work great out at Clinton in the spring as well on these fish in a couple of weeks. Water today was a little on the dirty side so I stuck on a chat/white clouser and really got into them. Traded between an all chart and chart/white and got fish most of the day.
Moved around a lot today looking for better fish. Every pod of fish seemed to have the same size mixed in. I found fish from the middle to wind blown banks. Very few at the hot water. Wind was out of the South South/East so it was blowing away from the hot. When its like that the warm water really gets pushed up the lake and usually puts a lot of fish in the boat. I wanted to try for some large mouth  so went looking and it did not take long to find them.

Not a bad day on the water. I'm ready for Florida hope to have a red fish picture to share.